Here’s the Problem…
The number one issue plaguing today’s sales teams is that they are unprepared and ill equipped to sell the way today’s buyers buy.
Your prospect’s playbook squeezes you out of the buying journey until the very end. They stack you up against a couple of competitors they think can get the job done and it comes down to price.
You need a playbook that gets you in earlier and at a higher level. You need to connect to your prospect’s real priorities. It starts with the Two Playbooks live training series.
What You Get:
Session #1: The Two Playbooks
- Impact of the Buyer’s Playbook and what that future will look like
- Creating Your Priority Playbook and what the future of selling looks like
- The three things we get wrong about modern selling
Session #2: Your Real Prospect
- How decisions are made
- How priorities are formed
- How to win the brain over other great ideas
Session #3: Your Real Impact
- How to unlock access to priority-setters
- The right conversations you should be having
- Your organization’s real impact
WHAT ARE THE TWO PLAYBOOKS?
- The Buyer’s Playbook
- Puts you and your competitors in a race to the bottom, competing on price because everyone is seen as equal
- Keeps you at arm’s length until the very end of the purchse
- Assembles a team of 7 or more, seeking agreement among shared priority, but will abandon the purchase – or key components – when anyone disagrees
- The Priority Playbook
- Knows how to effectively set themself apart from the competition, based on the science of decision-making
- Gets the attention of real priority-setters early on
- Understands how to navigate the buying committee and align it behind a shared priority for faster success and ultimately, with happier buyers
Doing nothing is easy. But meaningful change can start here, right now.
The Two Playbooks for your organization is just $4500 for ten participants, and just $45 per participant over ten.